Area Sales Manager - Maharashtra (ASM-MH) APPLY NOW
Area Sales Manager - Maharashtra
An area sales manager typically manages sales force within his defined regional territory. He / she is responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the region.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
Primary job responsibilities of an area sales manager would include:
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales of Our existing products and regions.
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to the owner.
Competencies and Skills Required
Since team management and sales target achievement are the most important responsibilities of an area sales manager,
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding and contacts of the Maharashtra as Territory.
- Problem solving skills & Self Motivated.
Experience : A Resident of Mumbai having Minimum 3 Years of On-Field Experience in the FMCG products in Maharashtra.
SEND RESUME BY WHATS-APP : 7021152477
Email copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : 2020/ASM-MH-022)
2020-07-15|||Kandivali East, Mumbai|||Sales||||||QvQPGRy2dX_deJb4|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||15000|||25000|||true