Full Time - Accounts Assistant
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Filing GST Returns
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- BCom/MCOM. degree in related with 2-3 years work experience.
- Proficiency with computers and web based bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.